Monday 19 September 2016

If I lose weight or don't take sugar, can my diabetes be cured?

Losing weight and decreasing sugar in the diet can go a long in way in managing diabetes and in some cases (like pre-diabetes) even preventing Diabetes. This condition is caused due to high blood sugar levels which could be due to obesity resulting in insulin resistance, or insufficient insulin produced by the pancreas. While, losing weight and decreasing sugar are highly beneficial in maintaining healthy sugar levels, protecting your heart and ensuring better overall health; their impact on your diabetes varies. This is dependent on the following factors:
  • The main cause of your diabetic condition
  • How high your blood sugar levels are
  • After what period of time was your diabetic condition diagnosed
  • Levels of insulin being produced in the pancreas
Based on these factors you will fall under one of the following categories:
1. Pre-diabetes
People with pre-diabetes are on the borderline and can end up with diabetes if they are not careful. The good news here is that with lifestyle management, losing weight and eating healthy, you can reverse your situation! At this stage the blood sugar levels are higher than normal but not high enough yet to be diagnosed as diabetes. Typically, sugar levels for a pre-diabetic are:
Fasting blood sugar levels - 100 to125 mg/dL
After meal glucose levels - 140 to 199 mg/dL
HbA1c – 5.7-6.4%
While, your blood sugar levels are in this stage, you can reverse your condition naturally with a healthy diet and exercise regime. Not consuming refined sugar and losing weight are good ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, it is important to monitor sugar levels regularly. Also, just losing weight once and eating healthy for a few months is not enough. As this a lifestyle disease, the treatment also requires lifestyle changes. If left ignored, the glucose levels can rise again after few months and even result in Diabetes.
2. Type 2 Diabetes
This form of diabetes happens when the body cannot properly process the insulin formed by the pancreas resulting in insulin resistance. However, even in this stage certain people can reverse their condition if their blood sugar values did not exceed 125 mg/dL in fasting and 199 mg/dL after meals. In most cases, insulin resistance occurs due to excess weight gain and an unhealthy diet. Making healthy lifestyle changes such as a regular workout regime and healthy meals can lower blood sugar levels considerably.
3. Type 1 Diabetes
In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas is unable to produce any insulin in the body, making you insulin dependent. At this stage, a cure is no longer possible but a healthy regime can certainly help maintain the sugar levels. Also, a healthy lifestyle at this stage can prevent other complications such as high cholesterol, heart problems, hypertension etc. which are more at risk with Diabetes.
Thus you can see that in many cases an early and timely diagnosis can help instantly manage sugar levels. Also, keep in mind, there is no medicine as effective as a healthy lifestyle. Eating balanced nutritious meals and being physically active can do wonders in keeping your blood sugar levels normal.
For Full Care of Diabetes,

Call 1800 3000 1893

1 comment:

  1. i want to share this great and wonderful testimony to the general public on how i got cured from my sickness called (HEPATITIS B) by DR OGUN healing herbal medicine , I have been suffering from (HEPATITIS B) for good 6 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the constant pain, especially in my LIVER . all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was no longer intestine to me any more but I just pray to God every day to accept my soul when ever I die, luckily to me , my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure (HEPATITIS B, HERPES,CANCER, and HIV/AIDS ) she helped me out on everything, the great Dr OGUN only ask for my Details and some items , so that he can prepare a Herbal medicine for me and send it to me in my country , which i did.. so after two days of getting the medicine and taking it as prescribe to me from him , I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally , i started experiencing changes all over my Body as the great DR OGUN assured me that i should go for medical check up that i have been cured, so after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed , behold it was TRUE and i was very Happy ,so if you have HERPES , HEPATITIS B ,CANCER , HIV/AIDS or any kind of sickness YOU HAVE , you can contact him and, any illness get cured, i advice you all to contact him on Via mail at (drogunrootherds@outlook.com) whatsapp number +2349071799626 Good luck.

    ReplyDelete